The first several weeks of school have flown by! Here are some things to remember as the year progresses:
- Check bus tags daily. Important information comes home from the office as well as from the teacher and school counselor.
- Send important correspondence such as excuse notes, scholastic orders, t-shirt orders back to school in their tag and not in their backpack please.
- If your child misses a day of school, for any reason, you must send in a note explaining the absence. Please sign and date the note as well. The office keeps record of all of this.
- Read every day with your child, even if you can only manage a few minutes. This is very important because they need to see that you are invested in their learning! After reading, make sure to sign our Reading Calendar. Once the month is over, send the calendar back to school.
- Please do not send your child to school sick. We have approached that time of year again, flu and allergy season! If your child has a fever, they must remain home until the fever is gone for 24 hours. Remember that their Pre-K is a long day for them and when they aren’t feeling well it makes their day even longer!
- The weather is or will be changing. Layers are great for this time of year since the temperatures are so up and down.